Priyanka Chopra got many people around the world interested in her when she hosted the 2016 Oscar awards and she become one of the most searched female actors from India. In India, Priyanka Chopra enjoyed a successful film career, which brought her one national award and five film fare awards. She also received the Padma Shri award recently from the Government of India for her contribution to Indian cinema.
In the future, we can expect much from Priyanka Chopra because she always increases her level of performance. She has already shown her great work in the Indian movies like Burfi, Mary Kom, Bajirao Mastni and many more.
Some Main Points about Priyanka Chopra
1) She was born on 18th July, 1982 in Jamshedpur (Jharkhand).
2) Her parents were physicians in the Indian Army.
3) Her father belonged to a Punjabi Family while her mother belongs to Jharkhand.
4) She stood second in the Femina Miss India contest in 2000 and the same year she won the Miss World title.
5) Due to Army background of her parents, she studied and lived in many places in India.
6) She has also written columns for newspapers like Hindustan Times and Times of India.
7) She joined the college, but left it soon after becoming Miss World.
8) She is a good singer and have given three albums.
9) She loves her father very much, who died in 2013.
10) Her first movies “Thamizhanin", a Tamil Movie.
11) Her first Bollywood movie was "The Hero-Love Story of a Spy" opposite Sunny Deol.
12) She has the training of martial art.
13) She played 12 roles in a single movie, Ashutosh
Gowarikar’s“ Whats yourRashee”.
Priyanka Chopra's Interview at 2016 Oscars